Here are some FAQs to understand the process:
1. TEDxNorthSouthUniveristy EVENT
2. APPLICATION PROCESS
3. TICKETS TO ATTEND TEDxNorthSouthUniversity 2017
- What should I expect at the event?
A day of engaging speakers dedicated to ideas worth spreading.
The program will feature over 15 amazingly talented innovators in their fields and a number of artistic acts over a full-day.
In the spirit of TEDx, speakers will perform short, unique & interactive lectures created exclusively for TEDxNorthSouthUniversity.
- When and where is the event going to take place?
TEDxNorthSouthUniversitywill take place at North South University, Plot # 15, Block # B, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh on September 30, 8 AM- 6 PM.
- What is the official language at the TEDxNorthSouthUniversity conference?
TEDxNorthSouthUniversity2017 will be held in English. There may be some talks in Bangla. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
- What is the program of the upcoming event?
We will be publishing the program closer to the event. We will unveil speakers periodically on Facebook and our website.
- Can I arrive late to the event or leave early?
In order to respect our speakers and performers, we will close doors 5 minutes after the beginning of each block, and will allow entrance only after the block is over (each block is around 1:30hrs).
- Can I nominate myself or other person as a speaker for the upcoming event?
Yes, you can. TEDxNorthSouthUniversity is always open for dynamic speakers with great ideas to share among the audience to give them a great experience and help understand the world in a bright new way.
- Please explain to me the application process for TEDxNorthSouthUniversity.
TEDxNorthSouthUniversity2017 has a very limited number of tickets so unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate all applicants, and therefore we are opening an application process for the event.
- What is TEDxNorthSouthUniversity participant profile?
We aim to reach a diversified and balanced audience from a variety of fields and professions, such as: Social activists, change makers, inventors, students, entrepreneurs, hi- tech, philanthropy, science, technology, entertainment, design, education and more.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the application form does not guarantee a ticket to the conference.
The TEDxNorthSouthUniversity team will be screening the forms and you will be notified whether you have been accepted by the mid-week of September.
TICKETS TO ATTEND TEDxNorthSouthUniversity 2017
- Tell me everything about how to get tickets for the upcoming event!
Tickets will be available by invitation only. In order to receive an invitation, please apply for the event. After being invited, the cost of a ticket is 1000 taka.
- Can I purchase more than one ticket for the event?
No. The invitations to TEDxNorthSouthUniversityand personal, so each candidate should apply separately.
- What is included in the participation fee?
- Entrance to the conference and access to all four sessions from 8:00am to 6:00pm with almost 15 speakers and performers.
- Coffee, snacks and light lunch will be available for all participants.
- A gift bag will also be given to the participants.