- We respect your privacy.
- We want to encourage connection between TEDxNorthSouthUniversity members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will not use or share information obtained from social media or other outlets about you without your knowledge.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
- We will ensure that you can determine which pieces of the information you provide us are shown to other people
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other TEDxNorthSouthUniversity members.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public
On-site: During the Event
- “You may be on camera“. By attending a TEDxNorthSouthUniversity event you automatically give us the permission to take your photos/videos at the event and we may publish those to any media without your further permission.
- We encourage you to tweet and blog about the event and the talks. However, please do not tweet/blog/Facebook about other fellow attendees without their permission. Example: You may not tweet/facebook something like this “OMG I am sitting next to Bill Gates!”.
- You may take photos at the event (without using flash). Please post all the photos you take on Flickr with the tag ‘TEDxNorthSouthUniversity’ and ‘TEDx’.
- Respect other attendees’ privacy. If someone is not comfortable to take photo with you, please drop the request immediately after politely asking once.